What happened in Tech Market on March 17, 2023?
- SAM Companies (Austin, TX) acquired Axis Survey & Mapping (Redmond, WA), a geomatics solutions company that serves engineering, public works, construction, and infrastructure-focused clients.
- SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 rocket from Florida during a three-hour window that opened at 10 p.m. EDT.
- Bang & Olufsen shares dropped after disappointing China sales.
- Practical carbon capture technologies are still in the early stages of development, with the most promising involving a class of compounds called amines that can chemically bind.
- Microsoft released the March 2023 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507 for x86-based Systems and the March 2023 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 Version 1607.